Investment Opportunities in Tucson are like that traditional candy we have all loved – Good & Plenty.
Tucson is a city in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, including the Santa Catalinas. Reflecting its 19th-century beginnings are the restored mansions of its El Presidio Historic District and the adobe row houses of Barrio Historico. Home to the University of Arizona, Tuscon has many vintage shops, nightclubs and restaurants on Fourth Avenue near the campus.
“The Tucson area is once again seeing activity in the custom homebuilding market, which was almost nonexistent during the housing crash.
And, the $150,000 to $250,000 lot market is the hottest as baby boomers begin downsizing from spacious homes to something more manageable.” Read more on Tucson.com
Here are some of the investment deals completed in Tucson recently:
- Vista Palmilla Apartments, 57 units for $1.7 million.
- Medical space on First Ave, 7,152 square feet for $1.8 million.
- Land along with improvements on Fifth St, 52,100 square feet for $1.7 million. The site will be redeveloped for affordable workforce housing.
- Land at the northwest corner of Shannon roads and Cortaro Farms, 9.25 acres for $1.6 million.
- 4,910 square feet leased in the Wilmot Professional Plaza.
- 1,450 square feet leased at 2351 N. Alvernon Way.